FPRC spotlight lists
In the interest of helping researchers and others get up to speed on these various topics quickly, I've assembled a few recommended reading lists, or, spotlight lists, each focusing on one particular research area or theme, and comprising a few key works (usually around ten published works).
- The CORE of filled pause research These are the works that every current filled pause researcher should know and cite.
- The founding of hesitation phenomenology These works are from the early years of research on hesitation phenomena.
- Filled pauses in second language acquisition and pedagogy For those who are interested in second language acquisition either as a researcher or as a teaching practitioner
- Filled pauses for non-academics A list of resources that are aimed more at lay people; without all the technical jargon and hardcore statistics
- Acoustic phonetics of filled pauses Just what it says: some key works that look various acoustic phonetic features of filled pauses
- My greatest hits! Shameless promotion of some of my own work...